"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"

"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"
aka "Miss Victory"

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

How to find your parcel number -- File Form 130 with your refund request

Update: We just were notified by one of our lawyer activists that Form 130 should be filed with your request for a refund (for tracking purposes)

If you live in Marion County, click here to get your parcel number. And keep in mind, those of us that request a refund of all illegally collected tax, just may end up with a nice sized settlement from the state. Afterall, the rule of law is very clear on how our state is to collect tax, and for quite a long, long time, the rule of law has been broken.

Please email us after you mail your notarized request for refund, so that we can keep a running list of names and phone numbers of the petitioner patriots who expect government to follow the rule of law. You might want to send your request "signature" certified mail. Just so you have proof that Rodman got it.

Marion County Treasurer's Office
Suite 1001
200 E. Washington St.
Indianapolis, IN 46204

Be sure to copy your assessor's office too!

No comments: