"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"

"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"
aka "Miss Victory"

Monday, August 11, 2008

Got government questions? Ask Andy Horning, candidate for Governor

Andy Horning knows the Indiana and U.S. Constitutions better than anyone around. In fact he's an expert on the Constitutions. Andy is also running for governor. His platform? It's simple and it is contained in our Constitution. All he wants you to do is to read it! He will return your calls and emails if you have questions. Don't believe me? Just ask. The guy knows his stuff and he's accessible.

Known for sometimes being wordy, Andy tells us, with a lot of humor, in few words what we can expect from him as Governor:

Brutish Simplicity, Dumbed-Down
Alright alright alright. I get the message. Nobody wants to read the constitutions. I need to resolve what I’m about down to three points and they’d better be simple. OK, I get it. So here’s as simple as I can make it in just three points:

1. I would cut stuff from government. A lot. I’ll cut something you think we need.

2. I’m asking you to trust that we don’t really need it. So all taxes will go waaaaaay down. You will like that.

3. It’s all written down here.

If you have questions, ask them.

No comments: