"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"

"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"
aka "Miss Victory"

Monday, August 4, 2008

The Market Oracle is a daily must read


Ok, I admit way back in early March, before the Bear Stearns and the stock market fell on March 10th, I knew what would happen. As a matter of fact, Andy Horning told me what was coming before I read it in The Market Oracle. My friends at the office think I'm some kind of genius because I warned of coming gas and food price hikes and bank failures.

I'm no genius, I just don't get most of my news from the MSM anymore. In case you haven't figured it out, the truth is not what drives MSM anymore.

I knew the future because I read The Market Oracle. If you don't already tune in, you should. Especially if you like to read economists who tattle on the naughty Fed and the dirty secrets they used to be able to hide from you before the internet!

Here's a good recent entry: Panicking Fed Scrambles to Hide Credit Crisis Truth

No comments: