"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"

"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"
aka "Miss Victory"

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

THURSDAY NIGHT ! World premiere of documentary I.O.U.S.A in Indiana cinemas

THE UNITED STATES IS GOING BROKE


I.O.U.S.A. is a 2008 documentary film directed by Patrick Creadon and selected for screenings in the Documentary Competition at the 2008 Sundance Film Festival. The film exposes the shape and impact of the United States national debt. The film follows Robert Bixby, director of the Concord Coalition, and David Walker, the U.S. Comptroller-General, as they travel around the United States on a tour warning communities of the real and present danger of the U.S. national debt.

www.iousathemovie.com

WHERE TO SEE I.O.U.S.A. TONIGHT IN INDIANA !
CLICK HERE FOR LOCATIONS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to see the film last night and was shocked at the US's economic dilemma.

This movie should be required viewing for your children, grand children and all our elected leaders.

Here is a link to the trailer....
http://www.agorafinancial.com/iousa/movietrailer.html

Thanks for the blog post- We need to wake people up to this ongoing problem.

Anonymous said...

I saw the premiere featuring the national town hall last night with one of Indiana's Fair Tax directors, Sean Shepard.

It was $18 to see the premiere. I joked and asked Sean if I should "charge" it.

Thanks for posting here and we hope you will join our ranks and help continue to spread the message that the U.S.A. is going broke!

Anonymous said...

I also saw the premiere last night and was outraged at the irresponsibility of the American government. At least we have men like David Walker out there!

There's also a companion book to the film that I just found on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/I-O-U-S-Addison-Wiggin/dp/0470222778/ref=/ref=cm_cd_f_pb_t

Anonymous said...

I didn't know film was a one-night thing. Any idea on when this comes back to theatres or some other means to see it? No leads on looking at the website. Thanks.