"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"

"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"
aka "Miss Victory"

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Unrelated: A stock tip for a calorie burning energy drink

FROM A VFC's NEWS HOUSE:
Celsius, The World's First Energy Drink That Burns Calories Gaining in Popularity

Celsius, the no-carb, no-sugar energy drink that burns calories may be heading for large-scale distribution in the near future.

Celsius is already offered in five great flavors, Wild Berry, Cola, Ginger Ale, Lemon Lime and Orange and a launch of the Celsius calorie burning Green Tea is due any day.

Click HERE to read my latest entry at VFC's Stock House for the latest news regarding Celsius. Big things may be coming with the addition of a high-rolling financial backer who has legendary status in the nutrition and supplement industry. Evidently Carl DeSantis met a waiter who happened to work for Celsius Holdings and after being turned onto the product, he became the biggest financial backer of the company. Mr. DeSantis stated he was turned onto the fact that Celsius was proven to burn calories in a number of completed studies.

The problem with Celsius has been a lack of advertising and nationwide distribution, but all that could be changing which spells good things for the company and it's stock, CSUH.OB.

For those still wondering if it really does work, here's an excerpt from our good friend Q who recently emailed me to thank me for turning him onto Celsius:

Take care and I forgot to tell you that I have been using Celsius and I lost 9 pounds already since I have been back. That stuff does work.

I got turned onto Celsius from our friend Karlton when I was looking for an alternative to the four or five diet cokes I was drinking a day. Celsius, as well as burning calories, is full of vitamins and nutrients, and that's what sold me on it. You get the carbonation of a soda, the energy lift of an energy drink, just without all the sugars and carbs that are the makeup of most energy drinks.

For VFC Celsius is a healthy alternative to soda and other energy drinks; give it a try if you haven't already.

Click the links that are HERE to order a case!

No comments: