"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"

"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"
aka "Miss Victory"

Thursday, February 19, 2009

"That's a bunch of Pelosi"



Max sent this to HFFT. Pelosi is a vile person that puts partisan politics and her own power agenda ahead of the American people. I couldn't help but share it. --Melyssa for HFFT


"Years ago when I sometimes used unsavory language, I often used the expression "Bull Sh*t." As I grew up a bit and discovered it was not necessary to use such crude language that expression became "BS" or in the military "Bravo Sierra"


What did I really mean when I used those expressions? I meant something was ridiculous, idiotic, a half-truth or just stupid. It covered any number of negative formats. The dictionary defines it as: nonsense; especially foolish insolent talk. Today I have decided I will no longer use either of those expressions in the future. When I have the need to express those feelings, I will simply use the word "Pelosi".


Let me use it in a sentence: "That's just a bunch of Pelosi." I encourage you to do the same. It is such a good word. It really packs a lot of punch. We are no longer being vulgar but it clearly expresses our feelings. If enough of us use it, it's possible we can actually get the word and its definition in the dictionary. That would be a true and excellent legacy for the Speaker of the House.

No comments: