"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"

"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"
aka "Miss Victory"

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Harnessing darkness to our advantage


I read something today about darkness in a rather esoteric book I'm devouring written several years ago that foreshadows what is happening now in our government. It suggested that the darkness we see in action by our politicians can be harnessed as a tool for The People. Yep, you read that right. Their darkness can be a tool.

As the darkness gets larger, it crowds the Light into a smaller and smaller space. In effect it can condense the Light into a laser light effect if you choose to think of it that way.

Unknowingly, Indy's political activists started playing with this technique in 2007. I'm quite sure we can perfect it.

Think of them, those elite buggers, as our prey under the concentrated condensed light of a magnifying glass, with their darkness making our power possible.

Meditate on that!

2 comments:

Marycatherine Barton said...

Excellent advice! Will add this exercise to my meditations.

M Theory said...

MC...I emailed you but did not hear back. It's been a few days. I think I don't have your current addy.

You can email my account linked here from the profile. Would you mind?