"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"

"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"
aka "Miss Victory"

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Oh Happy Day! I quit JP Morgan Chase Bank


A month or so ago, I set up my new membership account with a federal credit union. You should too!

Today I quit my account with JP Morgan Chase.

Ask yourself this, if Chase can figure out millions of our bank accounts to the penny, then why can't they account for where their TARP bailout money went?

The guy who closed my account had no answer. He alluded to me being an internet conspiracy nutcase (of course).

I gave my Chase branch a copy of the 30-page report prepared by Catherine Austin Fitts of the Solari Group. The report, Disclosure in the Precious Metals Puzzle Palace, exhaustively details and footnotes the evidence that Chase, along with the other usual bankster suspects, are systematically manipulating the gold and silver markets by selling paper for precious metals they don't have. They are running it like their usual unaccountable ponzi schemes.

Again, ask yourself. If these banksters can figure millions of people's accounts down to the damned penny, why is it they cannot account for where our money (the TARP funds) was spent?

1 comment:

Blog Admin said...

I sometimes listen to Clark Howard's show on WIBC and this is one of the first things he tells all people to do. He refers to them as "mega banks" that "only exist because of our generosity as tax payers". And he says to the people who haven't had problems with giant mega banks, he says it's only a matter of time.

The next thing I need to do is get my credit cards away from the mega banks. But I joined my credit union years ago when I became eligible via my IUPUI enrollment.

Good going, Mel.