"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"

"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"
aka "Miss Victory"

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I quit Paypal and Amazon today

I am openly calling for people of conscience to cancel their Paypal and Amazon accounts. I cancelled both accounts today, even though there are months that I run more than a $1000 worth of purchases through Paypal and use my eBay account constantly.

Paypal cancelled Wikileaks account so they no longer can accept donations. 99.9% of Wiki's donations come from individual donors.

The original Wikileaks.org website was hosted on Amazon's servers. After Wikileaks released the classified government documents last week, Amazon shut them off.

Today Wikileaks' legions of supporters and hackers took out the VISA, Paypal, and MasterCard websites with denial of service attacks.

The time is now for humanity to unite to defend freedom of information and freedom of speech. The business of the government done in our name IS our business and our leaders have acted shamelessly and when caught seek to punish the messenger for exposing the frauds they are.

Here is a list of the Wikileaks mirror websites: http://www.wikileaks.ch/mirrors.html

Please do your part.
-Melyssa for HFFT


1 comment:

Marycatherine Barton said...

My research has convinced me that Julian Assange is an asset of the Mossad and of the CIA. I don't use Paypal, but love the convenience of Amazon.