"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"

"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"
aka "Miss Victory"

Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Marianne Gingrich Esquire Interview

http://www.esquire.com/features/newt-gingrich-0910

I make no bones about it, I trust President Obama to take better care our country more than I would Newt Gingrich. There is something sinister and fundamentally untrustworthy about Gingrich.

If you want to learn more, tune into ABC Indy Channel 6 tonight at 11:30 pm to watch the Nightline interview with Marianne Gingrich. She says he is not fit to be president. I can't wait to hear what she has to say, for I believe she is going to confirm some things my intuition screams is nasty at the core of this man.

2 comments:

M Theory said...

Evidently during the time he publicly decried Bill Clinton's cheating on Hillary exclaiming he's not fit for the presidency, the poison excreting salamander was doing the same thing to his wife and dumped her at the same time she got an MS diagnosis and advice from her doctor to avoid stress.

If this man won't do the honorable thing for his own family, do you really think he will do the honorable thing at all times for Americans?

My take is that he is in it for himself and the glory, not for us. I think old Newt is intellectually dishonest and is on a powertrip.

Anonymous said...

Mel, read the public comments on this article.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20047821-503544.html