"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"

"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"
aka "Miss Victory"

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Read HFFT tonight -- Last night's council cowardice

I'm busy at the office right now, but you can bet tonight I will be writing about the lack of graciousness and courage displayed by our city council leadership last night.

I am NOT happy. In fact I'm mad as a hornet. And trust me, you don't want to be around me when I get this mad, for you won't fare well if you are the cause of my anger.

I intend to see three figurative heads of three council cowards doing the disservice to People, on pikes before I'm done: Plowman, Cockrum, and Sanders !

Remember the Yards of Shame from 2007? Think more elaborate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They {city county council} are cowards and liars. I voted for Ballard only to see yet another one of my votes laid to waste. To hell with the GOP. I'm joining the Libertarians today.