"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"

"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"
aka "Miss Victory"

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tyranny Watch is new to our blog roll

Please take note that we added Tyranny Watch to our list of friends and resources for HFFT. It's so comforting to know that young, honorable men like Dan are out there helping with the fight to stay free. We hope he will keep blogging for a long, long time.

And we hope that you will take time out to read his blog and to learn more about him and his wife who seem to be sincere, philosophically grounded Christians...the brand of Christians heathens such as myself can respect. --Melyssa for HFFT

1 comment:

NWI Connect said...

Thanks for adding Tyranny Watch to the blogroll. I really appreciate it. I'm sorry I didn't think to do that sooner for you. I added people a lot when I first started out, but after awhile I mostly just link to people in content, throughout posts. I've been linking to you a lot lately as I'm sure you've noticed. But I also added you to the blogroll on Tyranny Watch and prayeramedic. Thanks again!