"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"

"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"
aka "Miss Victory"

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mayor Meeting with Local Leaders Today

Well the mayor is meeting with local business leaders and legislators today to come up with ideas on how to fix the CIB problem. I find this interesting as the local legislative body is the City-County Council. Who are these leaders he is meeting with. Is it a few Republican insiders? Is there a token Democrat invited to show bipartisanship. You would think if he wanted good ideas and solutions from a legislator who always puts the taxpayers first he would call the only Libertarian on the council. Oh wait, that's me. Heck, he has not attempted to talk with me since the election of 2007. Guess I am just not an insider. I have another name for insider, "Brown Nose" or better yet, "Tool".

I think I will have to put together a post with the best obvious answers to fix the CIB problem. In the mean time I would tell the mayor to remember the taxpayers first. They are the people who shed their blood, sweat and tears to make this city a World Class City. Forget about giving more money to millionaires and come up with a good way to give more money back to the taxpayer.

I like the mayor. Don't get me wrong. I do think he has been misled by certain individuals. I think that he needs to go back and watch his acceptance speech from 2007. Find that mayor you wanted to be and forget the special interests. Especially the attorneys with questionable conflicts of interest. Be the mayor you were voted to be.

1 comment:

M Theory said...

You tell it Ed! The mayor should revisit the words he gave us back in 2007. Or at the very least tell us the truth as to why he is miserably failing to honor his words to us.

Ask Maxy. I get angry when naughty boys don't do what they say.