"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"

"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"
aka "Miss Victory"

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Free Talk Live hosts on Alex Jones radio

You could say I'm old school Alex Jones. I first watched his videos after a batch of homemade copies arrived by UPS one day in 2003. Back then that's how the word got around. People would duplicate the copyright free videos and pass them along to people they thought had minds open enough to hear the truth. My videos were sent to me by a guy I met while volunteering at the Libertarian table at a gun show in northern Indiana. I'm very thankful to him for that.

Now Alex Jones is big time. He's made countless videos and runs one of the country's largest alternative news networks, InfoWars.com The MSM picks on him. I'm sure he has a bigger audience than MSNBC, but then who doesn't these days? In my opinion he's the best out there and I mostly agree with his take on world events...that it's controlled to literally make us slaves.

Anyway, recently the hosts of Free Talk Live did a segment with Jones and discussed immigration. Interestingly, the FTL live guys are for open borders and make a good case for their views. Listen

FROM INFOWARS:
Alex talks with Ian Freeman and Mark Edge of the libertarian political talk show Free Talk Live broadcast from Keene, New Hampshire. Free Talk Live is part of the Free State Project, an effort to get at least 20,000 libertarian-leaning people to move to New Hampshire in order to make the state a stronghold for libertarian ideas. Bob Chapman of The International Forecaster checks in with his regular Friday economic news update. Alex covers the news and takes your calls.

Listen now Listen Now Windows Media Windows Media

1 comment:

Marycatherine Barton said...

I am a subscriber to prisonplanet.tv, and if you, Melissa, want to be added on, let me know. You know my email address.