"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"

"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"
aka "Miss Victory"

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Civil Discourse Now: Council & Mayor's race analysis



Mark Small's weekly show CivilDiscourseNow.com with co-host Paul Ogden covers Tuesday's election. Paul Ogden is a political analyst, blogger, lawyer, and college Political Science instructor.

Paul offers a well-thought technical analysis of each city council race and predicts Kennedy will upset Ballard in the mayoral race.

While I do not possess the knowledge and statistical knowledge Paul Ogden has acquired over many years, my intuition tells me the winner will be Ballard.

I'm also crossing my fingers for a Libertarian victory for Bill Levin www.VoteForBillLevin.com

At any rate, Paul and I agree the mayor's race will be a close finish to the win.

1 comment:

Marycatherine Barton said...

It appears that Marion County is STILL not ready for a woman to be mayor of Indianapolis.