"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"

"The Official Portrait of Miss InDiana"
aka "Miss Victory"

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Save 10% now at Vitacost



This is the first time since I launched my blog in 2007 that I've recommended a shopping site.  I must share because this site has selection galore and is freaking easy, brilliant, incredible, and saves me lots of money while it hooks me up with all kinds of new organic products.  Vitacost.com literally has everything a drug store has, plus all the organic/health food store stuff,  at a lower price than retailing it at Walgreens or CVS.

Go.  Shop.  Save.

If you use this link, you get 10% off (and so do I) on our next order.

TOP REASONS I SHOP @ VITACOST

Largest Inventory of Heath Care Products on the net
Lower prices than your local drug or health food store
Member product reviews to educate your selection process
Major savings of gas and time
Fast free shipping (usually arrives within 2 days)

If you use this link, you get 10% off (and so do I) on our next order.

I love this site and you will too!

Bravo. 


No comments: